News and Download Center
NANOFAT: BASIC RESEARCH AND CLINICAL APPLICATIONS
April 22nd, 2017
Do you know…
- The definition of Nanofat?
- How to achieve remarkable improvements in rhytides, scars and dark lower eyelids using Nanofat?
- How to minimize infections, fat cysts, granulomas and other unwanted side effects through fat transfer?
Read Dr. Patrick Tonnard & Dr Alexis Verpaele’s latest paper on Nanofat Grafting: Basic Research & Clinical Applications and find out how Nanofat injections can greatly help your patients in anti-aging, hair regeneration, radiation/sun damage skin, chronic wounds and abnormal scarring.
Watch Video: Nanofat Processing using Tulip Instruments to gain more knowledge on the art of Nanofat
UNDERSTANDING NANOFAT VERSUS ENZYMATIC ISOLATION OF tSVF CELLS FROM ADIPOSE TISSUE
March 9th, 2017
Do you know…
- The difference between the term “tSVF” and “cSVF”?
- How to produce cellular isolates without use of digestive enzymes under regulatory environment in the United States?
- How to add PRP to Emulsified AD-tSVF to incorporate concentrates of platelets and promote better site healing?
Read Dr. Robert Alexander’s latest peer review on Understanding Nanofat Versus Enzymatic Isolation of tSVF Cells from Adipose Tissue and understand how Nanofat injections can greatly help your patients in anti-aging, hair regeneration, radiation/sun damage skin, chronic wounds and abnormal scarring.
INTRADERMAL INJECTION OF NANOFAT
February 18th, 2017
Nanofat is a new concept in fat grafting that can be used to treat:
- Fine lines, forehead rejuvenation, smoker lines around the lips (Perioral rhytids)
- Sun damage, often in combination with fractional lasers (Nanofat Laser)
- Nanofat Microneedling for deep dermal delivery, for acne, scars.
Watch Dr. Patrick Tonnard demonstrate his technique for Microfat Emulsification, Nanotransfer Cartridge Assembly, Nanofat Filtering & Nanofat Intradermal Injection
STRUCTURAL AND REGENERATIVE FAT GRAFTING
January 16th, 2017
Are you considering being the first in your region to offer office-based facial rejuvenation that’s more than skin deep?
How could you use microfat, nanofat, and PRP for complete facial rejuvenation?
Watch Dr. Steven Cohen demonstrate his technique for structural and surface facial rejuvenation using microfat, nanofat and PRP.
WHAT IS BIOCELLULAR MEDICINE?
November 18th, 2016
The term, biocellular, refers to the combination of important biological chemicals (such as growth factors, signal proteins, and chemicals important to wound healing) with undesignated cells (often referred to as adult stem/stromal cells) found widely spread within the body and which participate in tissue maintenance, repair, and regeneration. Science and medicine have recently entered a translational phase, where proved laboratory science has demonstrated important contributions join the clinical application of the science in human applications in the past decade. There has been controversy concerning the use of the term, stem cells, in current practice of medicine. Unfortunately, these arguments typically occur with the use of stem cell interpreted as uses of pure embryonic or fetal stem cells, implying destruction of embryo or fetal tissues. In the past decade, the recognition of the safety and efficacy of using a person’s own (autologous) adult stem/stromal cells has advanced to the point that it is widely documented and published.
In this week’s newsletter, we would like to share a latest paper published by our Master Class Faculty Dr Robert Alexander on the topic of Use of Adipose-Derived Stem/Stromal Cells and Its Native Bioactive Matrix which was just published in Biocellular Regenerative Medicine in 2016.
The key points covered in this paper are:
- Autologous Stem/Stromal Cells and Platelet Concentrates Guided to Targets.
- Combination of Cells & PRP concentrates work better than either alone.
- Biocellular Combination Is Believed To Facilitate Patient’s Own Wound Healing/Regeneration.
- How did Biologic and Cellular Therapeutic Concepts evolve?
- What is the future in Stem/Stromal Cellular and Biocellular Treatments?
- A Recent Advance in use of Biocellular uses: nanofat (Emulsified Adipose Derived-tissue stromal vascular fraction)
Read the full paper on Biocellular Regenerative Medicine: Use of Adipose-Derived Stem/Stromal Cells and Its Native Bioactive Matrix.
About Dr Robert Alexander
Just voted one of the TOP 10 innovators in the field of stem cell innovation field by the international Academy of Regenerative Practices at their recent conference, Dr. Robert W. Alexander, MD, DMD, FICS is an internationally recognized aesthetic & reconstructive surgeon, author, teacher, pioneer in use of stem/stromal cells in clinical practice, and a recognized leader in the field of biocellular regenerative medicine. Contributions in use of adipose-derived stem/stromal cells combined with high-density platelet concentrates in the areas of aesthetic surgery, open flap surgery, chronic wound therapy, and orthopaedic medicine/surgical fields is considered novel and important worldwide.